The 3M™ Littmann® Classic II S.E. Teaching Stethoscope adapts the proven Classic II S.E. design into an outstanding educational tool. Its dual headsets allow instructors and students to simultaneously auscultate patients with high acoustic sensitivity.
- Black and burgundy tube colors allow instructor and student to easily differentiate headsets.
- Longer, 40-inch (102cm) tube for easier movement around the patient.
- Versatile chestpiece design provides high acoustic sensitivity with both a tunable diaphragm and open bell.
- Tunable diaphragm: Hear high or low frequency sounds by slightly adjusting pressure on the chestpiece.
- Both headsets are easily adjusted for individual fit and comfort. Angled eartubes align with ear canals.
|Tubing Color||Black, Burgundy|